Recognized in 2014, No Sheet New music is the creation songs arm of Wisebuddah, Europe’s specialist in innovative sonic branding for radio networks close to the environment.
No Sheet Songs is very best identified for its genuine modern day and business songs models but presents a properly-rounded catalogue established for its large spectrum of Tv productions and advertising and marketing consumers.
Created by some of the world’s most exciting artists and producers, our catalogue is made up of 3,500+ tracks, with a more 80 albums to be launched all through 2022.
As our client base grows, we are searching to grow the enterprise development workforce with a Tunes Supervisor/ Business Progress Manager.
The part will be responsible for driving progress across No Sheet Music’s promotion consumer foundation by way of resourceful new music pitches and new leads era. The profitable candidate will take care of bespoke composition initiatives from begin to finish, negotiate licence phrases and proactively pitch tunes from our No Sheet Music and Deal with Tracks catalogues throughout the branded /advertising sector.
Important Duties and Accountabilities:
- Account administration across NSM’s marketing shopper foundation.
- Driving new enterprise advancement by proactive guide generation.
- Proactive inventive / audio pitches across the UK’s promotion landscape.
- Building solid superior-degree relationships inside the British isles promoting sector, particularly with allotted shopper checklist.
- Communicating and collaborating with other departments in the business on music commissioning.
- Attend critical market events and marketplaces.
- Supporting the Artistic Director in acquiring departmental and organization goals.
We are looking for a teammate who is as passionate about new music, media and client provider as we all are. A individual who breathes a huge selection of music genres and will get a kick out of all items media- specifically promoting and branded articles.
As a small team, we want absolutely everyone to be on their A-video game. We want to operate with men and women who can prioritise proficiently, are commercially minded, are keen to discover and constantly strive to supply very best in class customer service.
- Bare minimum a few a long time knowledge in the audio or promoting industries.
- Tested track report in profitable new music pitches and licence negotiation.
- In-depth knowledge of new music legal rights and skilled audio understanding.
- Outstanding proactive consumer support techniques.
- Great conversation and presentation abilities.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
To apply be sure to ship your CV and covering letter to [email protected]